Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the design and development of new strategies & tactics, business plans, communications plans, continuing education, and product/process deployments
- Partner with
- Performance Analytics team for the tracking and reporting of new business initiatives
- LD, Marketing, Product and Segment and Channel Leadership and SMEs, execute sales training development, deployment and execution, logistical coordination and communication for new products, business strategies, business plans and vendor relationships supporting the Commercial channel.
- Corporate Marketing, Public Relations and/or advertising agencies to create business initiative messaging and assist with production and field distribution; ADT Story. Ensure all work is done with the ethical, cultural, advisory and customer centric lenses that will differentiate ADT from its competitors
- Sales Programs & Operations teammates in Sales Automation and Incentive, to act as a feedback loop, to improve processes, simplify the associate and customer experiences, and to assist in the development of training, compliance, policy and procedures as processes/tools are developed, improved or eliminated.
- Create, distribute & execute communications regarding marketing & product efforts - guidelines, policies, program offers, marketing updates, etc.
- Navigate internal business operation work groups (pricing, product, marketing, booking, billing, compliance, compensation, finance, etc.) and delegate business strategy deliverables to meet initiative requirements.
- Outline end-to-end timelines to ensure deadlines are met and proper socialization at all levels occurs
- Develop and present professional PowerPoint presentations, interactive learning solutions, videos, demonstrations & tools/resources to support business initiatives and continuing education.
- Review and analyze both qualitative and quantitative data to redirect activities, if required, to better meet business objectives.
- Assist in the identification of potential new business partnerships. May participate in performance analysis, program deployment and the negotiation of contracts.
- Investigate partner and channel performance barriers and recommend solutions to channel leadership for resolution.
- Provide performance feedback and recommendations to improve strategy effectiveness. Document performance gaps and create action plan to improve and meet performance standards.
- Model and champion ADT values. Create a safe environment for the discussion and resolution of values-related issues and concerns.
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, finance, business administration, or marketing.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years direct sales experience coupled with 3 to 5 years of sales management, sales performance or enablement with the same number of years of experience. Experience in Learning & Development and the design of various learning modalities. Curriculum analysis and design skills with strong written and verbal communication. Previous supervisory experience or demonstrated success as a team leader. Commercial Security Experience is required.
Job ID 1816014