You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bank is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
Zions Bank has just opened an opportunity for a Commercial Relationship Manager based in the Ogden, UT area. If you are ready to move your career forward, read on.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a proven, highly motivated, sales minded individual to manage a portfolio and grow it for the future as part of our Commercial Banking team.
What will your day look like? You will be:
• Managing high-end corporate customers’ business needs and strategies, provide financial counseling, advice and expertise in complex loan structuring and strategic business planning.
• Satisfying clients’ needs by cross selling appropriate products and designing a value driven package of products and services utilizing a full array of bank services.
• Successfully prospecting new clients and expanding and retaining existing customer relationships to grow revenue.
• Approving and/or recommending loan packages.
• Managing credit portfolios as well as maintaining acceptable credit quality and loan profitability.
• Maintaining and enhancing personal knowledge of bank products and services as well as the laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures appropriate to the position.
Who should apply? We want someone who has:
• At least 6 years of proven experience in commercial lending.
• Powerful relationship management and business development skills.
• Advanced knowledge of credit and credit quality.
• The ability to work with all levels of our credit risk and leadership teams effectively.
• A strong sense of urgency and commitment to our loan growth goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, and Economics or a related subject or equivalent experience.
You must want to be part of a motivated and driven team and work with respected leaders. We need someone who is proactive, has a great attitude, is confident and wants to inspire others to achieve bank initiatives and drive loan growth.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Additional compensation based on Loan, Deposit and Fee income production along with increased profitability of the portfolio.
• Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
• Generous employee benefits, including immediate vesting of 401K match.
Job Number: 041145