Commercial Relationship Manager - Specialty Banking - Franchise Market
COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, SPECIALTY BANKING – FRANCHISE - Phoenix, AZ
The Commercial Relationship Manager, Specialty Banking – Franchise will be responsible for building out an existing portfolio of franchisors and distribution companies.
The Bank is a well-established and reputable company looking for a seasoned lender with a strong networkwithin the franchise space. This individual will be responsible for assisting franchisees and distribution clients access capital to build their businesses. The Bank partners with single-location and multi-unit operators across multiple industries.
Excellent opportunity to be highly visible with the executive team, be the ‘expert’ within franchise banking within bank wide (across 8 states) and have tremendous opportunities to build a team out with professional growth and development towards a director level role.
This is a key role within the Commercial Banking team and a unique opportunity for a strong specialty banker with an established niche in franchise banking.
You’ll be critical in assisting franchise commercial banking clients with;
· Acquisition financing
· Real estate acquisition and development
· Equipment financing
· Ownership/Partnership transfer
· Inventory, accounts receivable, and working capital financing
· Cash management
· Unit remodeling
· Debt consolidation and refinance
· Develop and manage sales strategy for the Greater Phoenix market, with the ability to bank clients in multiple states.
· Partner with Commercial Relationship Managers to elevate and highlight the Bank’s franchise services to Commercial clients.
· Executing a sales coverage plan specifically focused on expanding our Franchise Finance business across North America.
· Develop a weekly sales plan prioritizing most promising revenue generating sales opportunities and be responsible for cultivating referral sources.
· Continually promote Bank’s brand in Franchise Finance space.
· Stay up to datewithin the commercial banking space and be knowledgeable on new developments within the industry to be able to best serve clients.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 8years of Commercial Bankingexperience.
· Proven success building a Franchise portfoliowithin Commercial Banking.
· Strong COI within the Franchise space.