For more than 175years, Provident Bank has served individuals, families, and businesses in our local communities with personal and business banking services. We?re the right sized bank at the right time. That?s why we strive to deliver a mix of innovative services, social impact, and real connection to simplify your life and power your dreams?always with commitment you can count on.
Through strategic mergers, we?ve grown from a community savings bank to a major financial institution, expanding our service area, increasing our market share, and adding talented people to our staff.
Relationship Manager II ? Wayne, PA OR Newtown, PA
Provident Bank is currently seeking a VP or higher Commercial Relationship Manager II that will be responsible for origination, evaluation and structuring of complex loan requests and transactions. Additional responsibilities will include portfolio management and cross-selling other Bank products and increasing the Bank?s visibility in the marketplace.
What You?ll Do:
- Solicits credit-worthy potential and existing customers in an effort to develop new business and increase or retain existing business within the framework of the policy and procedures of the Bank. Promotes profitable growth of the loanportfolio and maximum customer responsiveness.
- Oversee the preparation of loan presentations including detailed financial analysis and assessment of borrower's financial capacity and creditworthiness.
- Assess lending risks, identifies offsetting extenuations and makes recommendations on loan structure displaying sound credit judgment.
- Establish and promote customer and community relationships; cross sell other Bank products and services; maintains continued awareness of market conditions and competition; continues education in financing products and techniques.
- Manages all aspects of assigned loanportfolio with emphasis on covenant and Bank policy compliance, credit quality and delinquency control.
- Facilitates closing of the loan transactions with strict compliance with approved terms and conditions.
- What You?ll Need:
- 10-15years of Commercial Lending Experiencerequired.
- Strong business network in the Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia county markets.
- Comprehensive loan analysis experience.
- Comprehensive financial analysisexperience.
- Proven new business development track record.
- Ability to quickly understand the essence of what makes a business successful and assess the main credit risks. Should be able to recommend an appropriate credit structure and support that position and be conversant in cash flow lending.
- Strong oral, written and communication skills.
- Underwriting, loan origination, portfolio management experience and credit training.
- Proficient with software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and Argus).
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
Compensation commensurate with experience; includes full benefit package.
We also offer competitive compensation and benefits including undergraduate tuition disbursement, medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, paid-time-off, a 401(k) Plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan for full-time employees.