$80K — $100K *
The purpose of this job is to develop and manage commercial loan accounts that meet established lending requirements and maximize profitability to the bank with minimal risk. Provides portfolio maintenance and loan administration in accordance with bank policies.
• Maximizes the department's profitability through the maintenance of a high quality loan portfolio. Has credit authority on large and complex accounts.
• Actively participates in business development activities for the purpose of attracting additional profitable business for the bank.
• Provides guidance to less experienced relationship managers.
• Maintains professional community relations, including leadership roles, to increase the bank's visibility and new business opportunities, and to further personal development.
• Cross-sell additional products and services to existing customer base and asks for referrals
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, related field, or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of progressively increasing commercial lending experience
• Knowledge of pricing models as it relates to profitability of lending unit
• Fully developed understanding of lending and credit approval process as well as pertinent bank policies and external regulations
• Knowledge of sales principles
• Detailed knowledge of credit analysis practice and procedure
• In-depth knowledge of products and services offered by financial services institutions
• Strong analysis, judgment and communication (oral and written) skills
• Should possess excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Ability to present loan commitments to executive management of customers should be attained prior to this level
• Must possess a high level of analytical skills
• Must possess effective interpersonal skills
• Ability to be assertive and decisive in arriving at sound business decisions which serve the best interest of the association and the borrower
• Motivation and initiative are essential
Valid through: 11/27/2020