Develops, advises, manages and retains client relationships. Solicits new business relationships. Focuses on profitability of relationship. This is a sales and solutions focused position..Essential Job Functions:
- Business development of new commercial client relationships
- Business development of current client relationships
- Develop internal relationships in order to provide comprehensive financial solutions to clients from all areas of the bank
- Advises clients on financial solutions and strategies
- Manage and review client relationships
- Be aware of banking industry and industry specific trends
- Broad knowledge in other banking services offered by other Lines of Businesses to identify and offer qualified referrals.
- Demonstrate an in depth knowledge, understanding and development of Commercial banking financial solutions:
- Complex Credit structures and solutions
- Cross sell (become a trusted advisor for the client)
- Recognizes cross-sell and revenue generating opportunities
- Engage in community relationships and activities for business development
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other appropriate area preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ Commercial banking experience or equivalent
- Ability to cross sell a wide variety of bank products
- Deeply proficient in building client relationships
- Handles complex relationships and interacts with outside counsel, title companies, etc.
- Proficient business development and sales skills
- Ability to manage existing portfolio
- Consultative selling skills and approach
- Deep knowledge of credit structures
- Well-developed credit skills and acumen
- Well-developed underwriting skills
- In-depth understanding of personal and business financial statements and tax returns
- Ability to manage a complex workflow
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Client satisfaction
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to provide client solutions
- Ability to prospect new client relationships
- Ability to coach and mentor other team members
- Deep knowledge of bank products and services in order to cross sell
- Deeply proficient in building, advising and managing client relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and client services skills
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Values and Behaviors:
- Build enduring RELATIONSHIPS with clients and each other.
- Drive INNOVATION that simplifies life and work.
- Seek continuous GROWTH in your personal and professional development.
- Commit with HEART to serve others.
- Extend TRUST in order to receive it.