COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, SPECIALTY BANKING – FRANCHISE
Openings- Dallas, Austin, Portland, Boise, Seattle
The Commercial Relationship Manager, Specialty Banking – Franchise will be responsible for building out an existing portfolio of franchisors and distribution companies.
The Bank is a well-established and reputable company looking for a seasoned lender with a strong network within the franchise space. This individual will be responsible for assisting franchisees and distribution clients access capital to build their businesses.
The Bank partners with single-location and multi-unit operators across multiple industries.
Excellent opportunity to be highly visible with the executive team, be the ‘expert’ within franchise banking within bank wide (across multiple states) and have tremendous opportunities to build a team out with professional growth and development towards a director level role.
This is a key role within the Commercial Banking team and a unique opportunity for a strong specialty banker with an established niche in franchise banking.
You’ll be critical in assisting franchise commercial banking clients with;
· Acquisition financing
· Real estate acquisition and development
· Equipment financing
· Ownership/Partnership transfer
· Inventory, accounts receivable, and working capital financing
· Cash management
· Unit remodeling
· Debt consolidation and refinance
· Develop and manage sales strategy for the Greater Dallas market, with the ability to bank clients in multiple states.
· Partner with Commercial Relationship Managers to elevate and highlight the Bank’s franchise services to Commercial clients.
· Executing a sales coverage plan specifically focused on expanding our Franchise Finance business across North America.
· Develop a weekly sales plan prioritizing most promising revenue generating sales opportunities and be responsible for cultivating referral sources.
· Continually promote Bank’s brand in Franchise Finance space.
· Stay up to date within the commercial banking space and be knowledgeable on new developments within the industry to be able to best serve clients.
· Bachelors degree
· Minimum of 8years of Commercial Bankingexperience.
· Proven success building a Franchise portfolio within Commercial Banking.
· Strong COI within the Franchise space.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resumes to Kim Garrison, Executive Banking Recruiter, International Search Consultants.
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in hire, and all referrals are confidential unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for strong specialty bankers with a niche within franchise banking, who comes to mind?