Job Expectations:How would you like to work with an awesome team and work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we are looking for creative and innovative individuals like yourself to help us move the needle.
We are a full service $25B+ financial institution in the Cincinnati, Ohio market and are expanding our team. We are seeking a Real Estate Relationship Manager to support the Bank’s mission through effective sales and service, targeted business development efforts, and community involvement regionally in the Ohio, and Kentucky markets.
On a typical day, a Real Estate Relationship Manager seeks profitable and sound loan opportunities while managing/growing a portfolio of loans. Additional responsibilities include
- You will have the opportunity to be on the forefront of creating solutions by prospecting with
new clients and working with our current commercial banking businesses.
- Manage a CRE loan portfolio, and collaborate with our internal business partners (i.e. Cash
Management, Merchant & Payroll representatives).
- Develop and manage commercial banking relationships in accordance with our core values
and prescribed sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Business/Commercial Real Estate Lending experience.
- Financial Sales experience.
- Credit Analysis Skills, must have the ability to critically review, analyze, structure, and
underwrite commercial Real Estate loans.
How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
The applicant must have the ability to critically review, analyze and structure commercial loans, cross sell other bank products, and attract new business to Commerce Bank. Strong marketing and credit analysis skills are required. Heavy calling on clients/prospects/referral sources of 250 + calls per year is expected of the applicant.
The candidate should be goal-oriented with strong sales skills that will enable them to facilitate and cultivate leads. This position involves both the comprehensive management of existing customer relationships as well as soliciting new business opportunities with targeted prospects.
This Business Banking position typically manages a loan portfolio of $10MM to $30MM. The candidate will serve as the relationship manager between the customer and other areas of the Bank in resolving customer problems and meeting customer needs.
- 75% Account management includes managing relationships, growing business within existing client base, and monitoring credit quality of existing portfolio. Includes financial underwriting and authoring credit memos.
- 25% Prospecting activities to bring in new clients to the bank. This includes active calling campaigns as well as community involvement activities.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Preferred applicants will have:
- Strong leadership, planning, and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate complex facts to a variety of people are also required.
- Strong customer service skills, with a demonstrated ability to negotiate and also identify and meet the customer's financial banking needs are expected.
- The applicant should have a willingness to become involved in community activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related job experience is required.
- The applicant should have 3-5 years of Commercial Banking experience.
**For this position, federal regulations require Commerce Bank to prepare an investigatory consumer report which will disclose credit history. If you express interest in and are considered for this position, you will be asked to authorize that report.
**For this position, Commerce Bank will review your motor vehicle driving record. If you express interest in and are considered for this position, you’ll be asked to authorize our review of that record. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and meet Commerce Bank’s driving record criteria; ongoing employment may be contingent upon meeting all driving requirements.
Time Type:Full time
- Apply with LinkedIn