Provides a wide range of credit and sales support services to Commercial Real Estate Financial Group Relationship Managers including: identification of cross sales opportunities, preparation of credit approval packages, annual reviews, renewals of complex credits, credit and non-credit proposals, coordination of loan closings and non-credit account set-ups.
- Acts as a secondary contact on client relationships.
- Coordinates credit and loan portfolio administration support for several Commercial Real Estate Relationship Managers.
- Reports to Commercial Banking Manager.
- Has demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex portfolios.
- Has responsibility for the most complex credit and sales support in a large market.
- Supports the most senior level Relationship Managers.
- Trains and coaches other Portfolio Specialists.
- 7 years prior experience in commercial banking or commercial credit role OR 6 years commercial portfolio management.
- Experience with Low Income Housing Tax Credits
- Graduate of a Commercial training program OR prior experience on a commercial banking team as a commercial banker.
- College degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Prior supervisory experience.