A full service Corporate Charlotte law firm seeks a qualified Commercial Real Estate Paralegal.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for a variety of duties related to land use/zoning matters and commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions and financing.
- Will work directly with our real estate and land use attorneys.
- Zoning/land use duties will include preparing, organizing and filing zoning petitions, working with land use attorneys to coordinate community meetings, governmental meetings, generally tracking the status of zoning petitions, and supporting otherland use related work such as subdivision and regulation compliance.
- Commercial real estate duties will include preparation and review of closing documents, loan documents, title work, surveys and other real estate items.
- A Bachelordegree is required.
- Prior experience in all or most of the above areas is required.
- Must possess excellent computer skills to include MS Word, Excel and the ability and willingness to learn specialized software.
Excellent Compensation Package!