This position requires a seasoned real estate professional that is adept at building and maintaining relationships with borrowers and prospects. The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of the local real estate market and the ability to quickly connect with a multitude of prospects to develop a quality portfolio. Candidate must have experience in lending with all product types and have a strong credit/analytical skill set to underwrite lending opportunities. A successful candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as a focus on maintaining a portfolio that achieves the company’s goals for profitability.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or related field in addition to the following:.
- 5+ years of experience in complex commercial real estate lending and account management experience in a financial institution.
- Thorough knowledge in review, analysis, and underwriting of commercial real estate loans and personal/corporate financial statements pertaining to Sponsors/Guarantors.
- Solid understanding of regulatory compliance issues related to lending, environmental requirements, and local building practices.
- Expertise in lending practices to include: loan documentation, perfection of security interest, lines of credit, financial statement analysis, cash flow analysis, regulatory compliance and confidentiality practices.
- Thorough understanding of commercial building construction procedures and practices.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and complete credit evaluations.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (e.g., Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of accounting policies and bank regulations.
- Ability to seek and gather information from multiple sources, and manage multiple tasks.