Stan Johnson Company
We are seeking a full-time Associate with a strong interest in commercial real estate investment sales in Houston. Stan Johnson Company is comprised of a select team of people whose mindset is to make deals happen; both for the business and, more important, in service to the investors who own and seek to sell their real estate investments. We have a refreshingly progressive and inclusive culture based on collaboration and transparency. We provide the tools, training and support you will need to help you succeed.
WHO ARE WE?
Stan Johnson Company is considered the Net Lease Authority®. We are one of the nation's leading commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firms focused exclusively on net lease investment sales. SJC professionals help institutions, developers, investment funds and high net-worth individuals strategically optimize their real estate assets involving retail, office, industrial, medical and sale-leaseback properties. SJC has an exceptional 30+ year history and has completed more than $30 billion in transactions nationwide.
WHO ARE YOU?
• You are incredibly driven, relational and appreciate uncapped potential
• You are confident in your ability to build and maintain relationships
• You enjoy being challenged and have an innate desire to learn
• You have impeccable attention to detail and strong analytical aptitude
• You possess an interest in the commercial real estate industry
• Participate in an aggressive business development plan to generate long-term relationships with new clients
• Manage listings and existing client relationships
• Source and cold-call potential new clients through our internal databases and external sources.
• Assist in all facets of the marketing and transaction cycle
• Evaluate economic, demographic, and real estate market data
• Abstract legal documents and client quantitative portfolio data as part of the due diligence process
• Prepare offering memorandums and disposition proposals for clients
• Contribute information to our internal shared database such as deal data, market trends, and contact with clients
• Bachelor's Degree in a business-based program
• 3-6 years of experience in sales via cold-calling and proven record of accomplishment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills