At JLL we are always looking for great talent in Augusta, GA. The description listed below is for a position we will recruit for in the near future, and is not a current need. If you are a fit for this position, we will contact you as soon as we begin actively recruiting for it.
If you would like to stay up to date on positions at JLL, please join our Talent Network.
- Develops and implements the Management Plan for assigned assets.
- Directly supervises employees reporting to the assigned buildings. Establishes written goals and objectives for direct reports and conducts periodic formal and informal performance evaluations. Develops training program and career path for property employees.
- Prepares and/or reviews the annual jurisdictional forms and filings as required.
Prepares the final budget documentation plans and administers budget for the office building(s).
- Inspects facilities and equipment to determine extent of service and equipment required.
- Recommends, justifies, develops and coordinates projects that enhance the value of the office buildings.
- Works with engineering team to assign employees to duties such as maintenance, repair, or renovation and obtains bids for additional work from outside contractors, pursuant to client and JLL guidelines.
- Oversees tenant improvement construction projects.
- Supports Leasing Specialist in the preparation of lease and/or rental agreements and is responsible for lease administration process.
- Maintains intimate knowledge of lease agreements; ensures compliance from an accounting standpoint and acts upon from an operations point of view.
- Works with accounting to manage the accounting process and directs on-site bookkeeping functions and collection process.
- Prepares and/or reviews adjustments to tenant billing process. Has a strong knowledge and understanding of CPI increases, escalations, recoveries, special, etc.
- Arranges for alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of facilities as specified in the operating budget, management plan and/or management services agreement and of leased premises as dictated by lessee's agreement.
- Employs or contracts for onsite management and engineering personnel, as delineated within the operating budget, management plan and/or management services agreement. Submits hiring recommendations to Group Manager for approval.
- Competitively bids and prepares all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services.
- Maintains role as secondary contact for tenants relative to tenant service requests. Proactively meets with tenant representatives on scheduled basis.
- Prepares and/or reviews financial statements and reports on status of office buildings such as occupancy rates and dates of expiration of leases.
- Prepares and/or reviews financialreports for client on monthly, quarterly and annual basis complying with requirements in management services agreement, with copy to the Group Manager.
- Analyzes financial statements to project future financial position and budget requirements.
- Prepares and/or reviews periodic inventory of building contents and property condition, and forwards listing to client for review.
- Directs the development, revision and implementation of property manuals and on-line systems.
- Ensure that emergency evacuation procedures are in place and life safety systems are operating effectively.
- Establishes, communicates and manages the tenant move-in/move-out process to minimize disruption to established tenants.
- Oversees the engineering team in meeting the assigned criteria within the Operations Audit.
- Assures compliance with Management Audit with the assistance of the Property Administrator.
- Assures compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Oversees the Property Administrator in the preparation of office equipment leases and maintenance agreements.
- Assures that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties.
- Cross-sells all JLL services.
- Participates in regional and national property management initiatives.
- Real estate license required. LEED certification preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ commercial real estate experience in property management.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience managing a team of people.
- Experience in budget preparation and financialreporting, with a strong understanding of building operational systems, lease negotiation, documentation and administration.
- Competencies: Manage a profitable P&L, Client facing, perform the functions of leasing management, ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team including PA/TSC, Engineers, other.
- Skills Required: Business, Financial, and Accounting Acumen, Communication, Leadership, Project management, and Technology Skills (Microsoft Office Suite).