$100K — $150K *
Results-driven third party administrator with a team of expert professionals focused on innovative claims solutions. Our business focus includes strategic growth as a national third party claims administrator servicing corporate, public entity and carrier clients. Currently seeking an experienced Commercial Property Claims Manager who will supervise an existing team of adjusters.
Claims Manager with a minimum of 10 years of commercial property claims experience, at least 3 of that being in a supervisory role. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical claim handling and management skills, will have experience managing large losses and can provide leadership to a claims team. The candidate should be familiar with estimating systems, though the position does not require entering estimates. A strong background in personal and/or commercial property coverage and policy interpretation. The candidate should be a results oriented professional with strong investigative skills with the ability to deliver quality claims service. They should have a proven track record of supervising a claims staff. They should be familiar with techniques to gauge and manage performance and results. They should be a solid communicator both verbally and in the written form. The ability to interact professionally and effectively with executive level management is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage staff of inside adjustors handling of commercial and personal lines property claims in multiple venues
2. Oversee Vendors and IA’s
3. Train, manage, evaluate and develop assigned staff
4. Monitor workloads and work quality
5. Effectively communicate with staff, management and both internal and external customers
1. Minimum of 3 years of property claims management experience and 10 years claims experience
2. Adjuster license in home state or ability to acquire such license within 3 months of hire. May be required to obtain reciprocal and non-reciprocal licenses in other venues within 3 months of hire.
Valid through: 12/11/2021
$250K — $350K *