Commercial Project Manager
Allied Mechanical and Electrical - State College, PA
The company formed in 1988under the name State College Electric. Within just a few years, the company expanded to include plumbing, heating, and additional services. State College Electric and Mechanical became Allied Mechanical & Electrical with the acquisition of L.C. Anderson in the late 90s.
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Must have HVAC/Plumbing Project based experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of the project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, clients, or others.
- Coordinates project activities with clients and sub-vendors.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; plus 5 or more years related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer Skills Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Project Management software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Project Management: 5years
- HVAC/Plumbing Management: 5years