How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
Commerce Bank is looking for a Commercial Project and Strategies Analyst with a knack for understanding the big picture while leveraging strategic and critical thinking skills. This position is an exceptional opportunity for exposure to many areas in Commercial Banking, including executive management. The right individual will be excited about taking ownership of their role, be an independent, curious thinker, and work well in ambiguity.
• Tell our story: Help our senior and executive management relay the strategic goals of the Commercial Bank
• Create the plan and vision: Make recommendations, gather and interpret key leaders’ input, document and track the success of the Commercial strategic plan
• Help bankers add value: Build out unique sales tools and serve as subject matter expert
• Bringing the team together: Serve as the project manager for planning the annual Commercial Sales Conference
• Understand where we stand: Interpret industry survey data and make recommendations to management
• Be up for anything: Various reporting, ad hoc projects
• Projects may involve cross-functional teams and complex or highly sensitive information.
• The position interacts with various levels in the organization and requires a high level of tact and integrity.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
• College degree plus 5+ years experience in related field
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
• Technical proficiency to quickly learn and master new computer systems and software
• Project management experience
• Detail oriented with flexibility as appropriate
• Ability to communicate professionally and concisely to individuals in various levels of the organization
• Strong organization skills with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
• Facilitation and presentation skills
• Intrinsic motivation - they find meaning in the journey and in what they learn and build throughout it, including the bumps along the way
• 1 to 3 years previous banking experience
*May fill at a Level I or II based on experience.