OPPORTUNITY FOR COMMERCIAL PRICING LEAD IN MILWAUKEE OR FOND DU LAC!
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Commercial Pricing Lead (CPL) will develop, implement, evaluate and manage commercial pricing strategies for the Elkay Interior Systems scope of products and services as well as:
- Primary focus on performance management to meet or exceed, profitability and sales activity targets.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations to assess new account or product opportunities and develop clear and strategic pricing models that align with the Elkay value proposition. This may include participating in discovery conversations with Sales and Customers and/or managing RFP opportunities.
- Conduct initial product assessment and pricing analyses for similar products and services within the market.
- Assess opportunities to value engineer or propose alternates to the customer that may result in cost savings to the customer or a competitive advantage. Collaborate with Sales, Account Managers, Design, Tech Services and Manufacturing leads as needed to achieve these ends.
- Implement new pricing strategies and manage pricing changes through the Elkay ERP system. Change management recommendations and communication shall also be conveyed to the General Manager and Sales Operations Manager, and ultimately executed in mass by the CPL.
- Collaborate with the Controller on a quarterly basis to conduct Market, Account and SKU level analyses. Roll up and report profitability metrics, as well as provide data on average project sale value by category, product mix insight, and sales usage metrics for SKUs.
- Regularly monitor SKU lists and collaborate with Sales, Account Managers and Sales Operations to maintain current pricelists, and sunset obsolete and unprofitable products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field required.
- 7+ years overall experience in a business environment preferred with:
- Experience working in a sales operations or pricing/estimating function is required.
- Experience leading a team preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing company that sells through multiple channels preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in ERP system, Epicor experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success implementing and utilizing a global CRM tool and being the champion for the use and adoption of the system and data.
- Foster understanding of and adherence to sales processes and policies.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives highly preferred.
- Advanced PC skills with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Access required.
- Intellectually curious with an understanding of general business.
- This position requires moderate local travel between Fond du Lac and Milwaukee.
- Highly motivated, extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Possesses the personal charisma and leadership skills to successfully lead and develop employees.
- Ability to flex between tactical execution and strategic implementation.
- Relentless positive attitude and willingness to help.