In this role, you will work with the assigned markets to deploy Philips Health Systems (HS) Commercial Policy (CP) and ensure that pricing strategies and process are tightly aligned to the markets’ growth strategies and support strategic roles of individual Business Market Combinations (BMCs).
The role reports into the NAM Health Systems Commercial Policy (CP) Lead.
You work closely with the Health Systems marketing and sales leadership teams within the market and global central with Health Systems Business Development and Performance Management teams.
CP Director acts as the orchestrator and linking pin between local NAM marketing & sales leadership and the global Business Units in what is described as the Business Market Combination (BMC).
- Deploy the latest HS Commercial Policy into the NAM market with a focus on the Imaging business lines.
- The Imaging business lines will be the first to move into the CP way of working, thus requiring the creation/defining of local process, training and driving accountability.
- Review the HS CP implementation and initiate corrective action where required
- Orchestrate the story board supporting Price Realization reporting
- Drive culture change moving from cost+ to value based pricing and pay for performance
- Coach sales leaders, share the best practices, design and execute programs to build world-class pricing capability
- Review and resolve escalations below minimum price
- Co-create the future HS CP framework and own the PDCA cycle of the selected part of the framework
- Provide feedback to supporting functions on processes, analytics, and tools improvements
- Act as a role model for compliance and Philips behaviors
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years experience driving the Pricing, Marketing function supporting a Healthcare Solutions/Medical Device business
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Strong commercial understanding (> 10 years’ experience) and ‘can do’ mentality to search for solutions
- Ability to work both on a strategic level as well as an operational level in a virtual team with a wide array of stakeholders (cross-functional, cross-layer)
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and also hands-on
- Intercultural fluency, strong communication and interpersonal skills. Interacts internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters. Influences policymaking.
- Proven leadership skills in a highly dynamic matrix organization
- LEAN certified (advanced)