We are now accepting resumes for an exciting opportunity in the Rigby, ID Market for a Commercial Portfolio Manager. Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Be responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio of commercial loan relationships.
- Responsible for spreading and analyzing financial statements, addressing industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitoring credit performance and loan presentations.
- Handle reporting on loans, involving such things as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, etc.
- Handles maintenance of existing relationships.
- Assists Relationship Managers and Branch Managers with credit requests. Responsible for expanding, building and maintaining relationships, with a resulting high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and 2 to 4 years credit associated lending or 5 years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Working knowledge of commercial and/or related lending.
- Knowledge of credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financial statements, credit scoring, loan documentation, etc.
- PC skills required.
- Experience with bank loan and deposit systems preferred.