You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bank is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
Zions Bank has just opened an opportunity for a Commercial Portfolio Manager in the Dealer Banking group based in the Redwing West Building. If you’re ready for the next rung on your career ladder, this may be your opportunity.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
• Underwrite and service a portfolio of commercial loan relationships.
• Spread and analyze financial statements, address industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring and pricing, credit analysis, monitor credit performance and loan presentations.
• Handle reporting on loans, involving such things as past dues, documentation and collateral exceptions, financial performance updates, portfolio profitability, etc.
• Provide customer service through clear communication skills, approachability, and working knowledge of all processes.
• Manage existing client relationships.
• Assist Relationship Managers with credit requests.
• Collaborate and communicate with internal and external clients at a high level regarding sensitive matters, as well as routine matters.
• Expand, build and maintain relationships, with a resulting high degree of customer satisfaction.
• May be asked to perform other duties.
What you need to bring to the table:
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years credit associated lending or 7+ years related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
• Advanced knowledge of commercial and/or related lending required.
• Deep knowledge of credit analysis, spreading and analyzing financial statements, credit scoring, loan documentation, etc.
• Experience with bank loan and deposit systems preferred:
o Credit Lead
o Tax Analysis
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and confidence in working withinternal and external senior level individuals.
• Advanced level expertise with MS Office – most particularly with Excel.
Job Number: 041333