We are currently hiring for a technical lead professional for leading a reporting operations engagement with a fortune 500 company within our Cloud Information Management practice in New Jersey.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a single point of contact for client business & technology teams
- Understand and own the entire process: understand data available in DWH, requirement sessions, KPI & report requirements, KPI business rules, define data quality checks, report & KPI metrics data QC, UAT, bug fixes and deployment.
- Liaison between client and Axtria global team (3-6 people) and be accountable for entire delivery.
- Documentation of the BRD, data clarifications, business rules and ensure in-depth understanding of requirements.
- Take complete ownership of multiple Qlik insight applications, quality of dashboards and business value / insights delivered to the business users.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 5-8 years of work experience
- Experience of working in pharmaceutical commercial function (sales, marketing, patient support, payer, managed markets) for 1-2 years.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience working on BI tools (strongly desire hands-on Qliksense experience to handle urgent client requests onshore)
- Able to lead requirement workshops, business rules discussions & document business requirements with right technical details.
- Should have good experience in data visualization, dashboard design, development and operations process.
- Having knowledge of data/ technical design & performance optimization techniques in Qliksense/Qlikview is a plus.
- Experience with DBs/data processing tech. like Oracle (SQL, Redshift, Python) is required as the role involved Qlik and backend DB management & enhancements.
- Working knowledge of MS Suite (excel, ppt, word).
- Detail orientation is required to be successful in this role.
- Good verbal and written communication is critical for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (computer science is preferred)
- MBA / Master’s Degree is plus