Growing a business in a fast-moving world is challenging. Let us help you succeed. The Elavon Global Acquiring Solution division is seeking a Commercial Payments Market Manager in our northern California market. Will work with Commercial Bankers, Treasury Manaagement, Private Client Reserve, Dealer Services & the eCommerce teams. Will develop profitable new business account relationships and increased profitability from existing accounts. Identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services.
Makes sales presentations to existing and prospective clients informing them of benefits of using the organization’s products and services to meet their needs. Implements and maintains an effective referral network and call program to promote sales. Manages the on-going account relationship with existing customers. Establishes and maintains internal relationships. Establishes and maintains good public relationships with the community to enhance the organization's image and develop new business.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience - Seven-plus years of experience in a business development role in the payments industry and/or product sales experience - Well-developed analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
Preferred Skills/Experience - Considerable knowledge of product marketing, client service issues, and organization operations
- Excellent marketing and business development/sales skills
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to creatively resolve complex problems with general guidance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills - Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including senior to C-level leadership - Demonstrated skills and results identifying, qualifying, prioritizing, and closing new business