How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
The Commercial Payments Credit & Risk Senior Analyst will be responsible for ensuring proper credit & risk oversight for the Commercial Payment Products area of Commerce Bank. The Credit & Risk Analyst is responsible for underwriting and credit review of high dollar commercial payment products to customers largely on unsecured terms. The Commercial Payments portfolio is comprised of commercial card, merchant bankcard and other commercial payment products, including credit and non-credit based product offerings. The position will work with individual customer accounts in addition to performing basic segmented analytics on various Commercial Payments portfolio’s and industries from a credit and risk standpoint. Commercial Payments Credit & Risk Analysts are a part of the overall risk management and oversight program at Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Preferred applicants will have:
- 5+ years of credit review, underwriting, regulatory, or credit risk management experience.
- College Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management
- MBA Preferred
- Credit Risk Certification preferred
- Basic knowledge of statistical modeling and it's impact on policies, procedures, governing principles and credit tools.
- Intermediate skill spreading complex financial statements into the bank's spread system software and other models which include financial default projections.
- Advanced working knowledge of business intelligence, data mining, analytics, transmissions, and strategy
- Intermediate skill working with predictive credit scoring and modeling