7,000 people, one global focus – enhancing the health and well-being of pets, people, and livestock. We are passionate about what we do at IDEXX – and why wouldn’t we be? When you’re working to raise the standard of care for pets, make drinking water safe for billions and keep our livestock population around the globe healthy and free of disease, it’s no wonder that what we do each day is more than just a job. There’s an energy across IDEXX that is contagious – w caring and committed people come together to make things better.
Responsible for leading commercial performance initiatives, strategies, and programs within a key business area or areas with primary responsibility for channel plans for our Inside Sales Center and Online store. Plan, execute, measure, report and refine commercial activities of key business area(s). This position will partner closely with the N. A. field sales organization, commercial systems, customer support, business operations and our commercial and LOB marketing teams to ensure a flawless order fulfillment experience (both Inside Sales and IDEXX Online Orders), supporting the achievement of revenue goals while also driving customer loyalty and retention. Act as the primary interface/liaison between internal stakeholders and area(s) to support business objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners and works strategically with other related departments including field sales, customer support, commercial systems, customer operations, training, lines of business, finance, marketing, business & technology operations, product development and others
- Develops strategic plans for the growth of the business, coordinates work, resolves issues, communicate progress, milestones and new ideas to achieve sales goals.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on new product definition, sales programs and product positioning.
- Develops go to market/ business plan strategy for the area based upon marketing strategy and business need. Identify key activities and goals to result in desired outcome.
- Collaborates with sales (including Field Sales and Inside Sales) and channel marketing leadership to ensure execution of strategy, refining as needed.
- Oversees the identification, development and implementation of dashboards and performance metrics.
- Analyzes data to evaluate performance, plan effectiveness, and to predict the viability of future initiatives. Shares information with key business audiences. Makes recommendations for future needs and changes.
- Works with sales leadership to assess capacity as well as skills and abilities required for sales initiatives. Acts as a strategic partner with the training organization to identify and prioritize training initiatives. Provides guidance to the training team around specialized information when necessary, or aligns them with another appropriate resource.
- May create systems and procedures to ensure overall effectiveness of area projects/programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to and models the IDEXX Purpose & Guiding Principles.