Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
We are seeking a Commercial Operations Leader to join our team.
This highly visible global role is responsible for driving continuous sales process alignment/improvement initiatives across Honeywell’s Voice business, ultimately improving the commercial effectiveness and performance of the sales teams. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Commercial Excellence, the successful candidate will work closely with the senior sales leadership and collaborate with sales support, marketing, product management, service and legal teams to ensure improved commercial performance.
Ability to travel up to 25%, domestic and/or international.
Job responsibilities include:
- Deliver best in class execution on the key areas of territory coverage, channel management, sales process, account planning, opportunity management and forecasting.
- Drive adoption of standard work for sales, i.e. the commercial MOS (management operating system) to meet financial and strategic targets.
- Operationalize channel strategy and channel program management (and related incentives).
- Support organic growth in new markets and geographies by developing and deploying sales strategies, processes and tools.
- Lead commercial deal reviews on a routine basis (ensure winning deal strategies and proper pricing are in place).
- Ensure adherence to commercial processes connecting Sales, Marketing, Inside Sales, Product Management and Sales Support functions.
- Continuously monitor sales KPIs and metrics and manage for performance.
- Routinely interact with external resources and other companies to benchmark and achieve a best in class operation.
- Identify improvement areas to help drive sales growth, increase customer facing time for the sales force and simplify process reducing overall selling costs.
YOU MUST HAVE
MBA or equivalent Master’s degree in Marketing, Sales or Strategy
5+ years’ experience in sales, commercial operations or strategy roles in a B2B environment
- Experience with commercial operations, sales management, indirect channel management, sales process and sales effectiveness are all key elements of this role
- Expertise in sales methodology, KPIs, metrics, process alignment/improvement
- Strong leadership skills and experienceworking with VPs and Directors in a global, Fortune 100 company
- Proven experience in Territory, Channel, Account, Opportunity Management methodologies and Sales Coaching
- Collaborator with excellent verbal and written communication skills and relationship management skills
- Past development and deployment experience with CRM and Marketing automation systems, particularly SFDC and Marketo, is a plus
- Domain expertise in material handling, distribution and fulfillment, supply chain is a plus
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD60968
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 703 Rodi Road, East Park Two, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.