It’s an amazing time to be a part of HP! As the world’s #1 manufacturer of printers and PCs, HP creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Within HP’s PC division, the marketing team is looking for a superstar program manager to help us coordinate and accelerate global marketing programs and processes for our professional line of PCs. You’ll be an integral part of the team, bringing together various teams from around the world to collaborate and deliver world-class customer experiences. We are looking for a change-agent – someone energized by the thought of creating new, innovative solutions.
- Assisting marketing campaign managers by relentlessly driving timelines and processes to deliver a range of marketing programs on-time.
- Being the glue between 4 business units, 3 regions, and numerous agencies
- Working independently to develop methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Proactively identifying and tackling tough problems.
- Taking complex situations and distilling them down to simple and easy to understand analyses for executive decision making.
- Learning our content systems inside and out.
- Providing operational and executive status reporting, as well as driving sharing of best practices and learnings across marketing teams.
- Developing closed-loop post-analysis for our marketing programs.
- Acting as a functional manager but will not manage other employees as a primary job function.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive program and project management experience, expertise in negotiating fast-changing schedules and juggling numerous projects at the same time
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Ability to keep details organized across multiple workstreams and multiple teams
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence. Ability to listen, not dominating the conversation, and communicate/present succinctly.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, statistical analysis, and financial modeling
- Leadership skills including team-building, conflict resolution and consensus-building
- Ideally worked in a region or country and thus knowledgeable about the balancing act of demand and supply when it comes to content delivery
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside HP
- Passionate, driven, dependable and transformational
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in related field
- 7+ years project management experience
- Project management certifications, ideally Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience leading large, cross-division functional teams
Job ID 3023559