This role will lead the Downstream Marketing efforts (launches, campaigns, initiatives) and go-to-market strategy development and implementation for the Region and product/services group assigned. Liaising closely with Sales, Marketing Communications, Medical Education, Clinical Education, Upstream Marketing, Operations and Regulatory, this role will create market-specific commercialization strategies for the assigned business to ensure revenue and margin goals are achieved or exceeded through impactful growth initiatives. This role will need to have a high EQ to work effectively with customers and other functions in the company.
In this job, you will:
- Development and execution of product marketing strategies to achieve or exceed goals and objectives in the US Region. This includes: launching new products or services, forecasting, to establish pricing strategies and defend price, etc.
- Lead product marketing activities to establish and leverage "best practices" from around the globe, partnering closely with Sales teams to ensure appropriate implementation of commercial strategies.
- Perform data-driven analysis, leveraging sale and financial data along with market research to assess sales and market trends, and synthesize results into relevant plans.
- Create a marketing portfolio of messaging and materials, targeting health care practitioners as well as referrers and patients.
- Track competitive activities, proactively developing key marketing campaigns and working closely with US Sales partners to understand evolving and changing market dynamics.
- Ability to assist in the creation of documents such as product marketing collateral and write product go-to-market launch plans.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent from a four-year college, Master's degree in Business preferred (equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in downstream commercial marketing in a public mid-sized companies and
- Minimum 3 years of experience in medical devices