Looking for a proactive, results-driven individual to join a highly collaborative and fast-moving team dedicated to developing next generation PCR based product portfolio. As Molecular Diagnostics Commercial Marketing Director, you will be responsible for defining and executing the commercial marketing strategy to achieve successful commercialization of on-market pardoucts, and execute Go-to-Market strategies for new products. In this role you will work very closely with the sales organization. The role will interface with multiple functions to contribute to building and executing the Marketing Action Plan aligned with the sales activities .
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing life sciences tools company, passionate about increasing the performance of molecular diagnostics instruments to drive better decision-making. We are currently using our HDPCR™ technology to deliver some of the best diagnostic testing solutions for COVID-19. You will join a team of highly talented people in a well-funded, exciting environment.
What you will be responsible for:
- Commercial Marketing: The role would cover down-stream marketing with focus on commercializing on-market products and prepare the Go-to-Market activities for products that are being prepared to launch. The key responsibilities would be:
- Developing and executing Marketing Action Plan with closely aligned Sales Action Plan
- Building and executing specific campaigns to drive demand generation for SARS-CoV2, RV6, and future products
- Build and measure campaign KPIs including sales pipeline
- Develop programs for bundling CC reagents with instruments (robots, extraction, and qPCR) to provide a complete solution option to customers
- Work closely with sales organization to build sales tools required to generate demand and advance pipeline opportunities
- Create revenue projections for quarterly and YE results
- Building and interacting with KOLs to help guide product, marketing strategies, and scientific evidence
- Collaborating with MarCom to ensure alignment of brand elements with business core values, customer needs, value proposition, and corporate objective.
- Coordinating with MarCom to create product marketing collateral and content such as sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, brochures, on-line guides, and other forums.
- Business Area Director – West Coast (Temporary): Sales responsibility to cover the West Coast accounts as we expand the number of customers with specific focus on West Coast region.
- Identify target accounts to be called on for SARS-CoV-2 and in the future RV6
- Manage sales pipeline to close target number of accounts per quarter
- International Distribution (Temporary): Prepare for international commercialization of SARS-CoV-2 assay and RV6, the role will be responsible for:
- Prioritizing key regions for export
- Constructing and executing international distribution agreements
- Manage distributor on-boarding and preparation to commercialize product
Your ideal qualifications:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in commercial marketing roles and experience in working closely with sales organization.
- Experience working within the molecular in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market with strong knowledge of current marketed products and competition
- Required experience in downstream marketing and marketing communication
- Domain knowledge of Molecular Diagnostics with experience in building marketing campaigns required to achieve corporate objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences (genetics, molecular biology, immunology, or biochemistry……..etc.).
- Skills in aspects of business research (industry analysis, competitive benchmarking, VOC, and market studies qualitative/quantitative)
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills+
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment with deadline and resource constraints+
- Experience working in a regulated environment and knowledge of IVD and LDT products
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time