Liveperson is an expert based culture, built on the drive and passion of smart people! Our business is growing and we are looking for people like you!
LivePerson is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, Virgin Atlantic, RBS and Liberty Global, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion analogue phone calls between a brand and it’s consumers to digital on the LiveEngage platform. By doing this, we enable consumers to get back time and experience a more connected relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches, stores, and contact centre’s become a unified experience.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a highly outstanding team within a fast-paced and successful organisation.
In this role you will:
- Liaises with global sales team and various internal departments (Legal, Accounting, Field Ops) in offices worldwide; advising and collaborating on pricing, product and commercial terms (standard and non-standard).
- Reviews incoming deals for completeness and accuracy, including, but not limited to: contractual terms, billing information, pricing, product and legal terms to ensure negotiated deals are consistent with Company policies.
- Reviews customer order in salesforce.com system, ensuring accuracy and resolving issues with the customer account team (sales representative or account manager) prior to finalization.
- Ensures that Salesforce CRM information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Performs administrative duties related to the sales ordering process.
- Assists Management and the sales team in generating reports from Salesforce CRM and other relevant sources on a needs basis.
- Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to sales process requirements and work to improve business processes including tools, templates and communication to increase efficiency.
You should be an expert in:
- 5+ years related experience in transactional processing in an enterprise-level business.
- Adept at partnering cross functionally and able to form strong business relationships through expertise and establishing a position as a trusted advisor.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM is preferred. Excellent skills with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks consistently meeting deadlines, including flexible/varied hours to accommodate volume fluctuations caused by sales cycles and fiscal closes.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience desired
We care about you.
LivePerson works hard to create a positive employee experience. Your life outside of the office is important to us. We support our teams with great benefits, like pension plans, paid parental leave, and a competitive 28 days of paid time-off that enables our family to take the time they need to recharge.