COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
Position General Responsibilities:
Process and approve commercial and consumer loan requests. Inspections and verification of collateral and evaluation of operations through field inspections. Development of new business by expanding existing relationships and calling on potential customers. Cross sell Bank products. Represent the Bank in various community activities.
1. Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
2. Bachelor?s degree in business, finance, or equivalent education/work experience.
3. A minimum of 3-5years previous commercial and consumer lending experience.
4. Strong knowledge of analyzing credit requests, collateral analysis, proper structuring and pricing of loans, and collections.
5. Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Access.
6. Proven ability for business development.
7. Willingness to work within the community on community projects or non-profit boards.
8. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
9. Demonstrated ability to provide information in concise verbal and written formats.
Commercial and Consumer Loan Functions:
- Ability to analyze credit requests and make sound credit decisions in a timely manner.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial and consumer loan programs. Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Servicing of commercial and consumer customers.
- Collection of past due accounts; management of OREO, etc.
- Keep informed of SBA, USDA/RD guaranteed loan programs as well as other possible lending programs.
- Ability to properly structure and price loan relationships.
- Perform field and/or business inspections of existing and potential loan customers to verify the adequacy of collateral securing the credit, as well as to evaluate the general management and condition of the operation.
- Adhere to loan limits.