Ice Miller LLP embraces a work environment that is collaborative, welcoming, and focused on growth. To maintain our culture, we are committed to building an inclusive workplace where talented attorneys from all backgrounds serve our clients, focus on professional development, and perform to their highest potential. With offices in Columbus, Indianapolis, Chicago, DuPage County, Illinois, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., our attorneys and professional staff are among the best and the brightest.
We are seeking a commercial litigation attorney with two to five years experience. Successful candidates will work on a wide range of issues and across broad legal functions in a dynamic litigation practice. Candidates must have prior firm experience in general commercial litigation including: effective legal research skills, all aspects of discovery, and drafting motions and other legal documents. Candidates also must have excellent written and oral communication skills, a team oriented mentality, and be a motivated self-starter with strong law school credentials and references.
In this position you will:
• Receive training opportunities with growing levels of responsibility.
• Collaborate across practice groups and across offices.
• Have opportunities for advancement in a collegial environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Excel in a team environment.
• Demonstrate a keen interest in developing and implementing relationship building skills both internally and externally.
• Have experiences that prepare them to work with attorneys, staff and clients from cultures and backgrounds different from their own.
• Be highly motivated and a self-starter.
• Possess strong business discernment.
• Be flexible and able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Have excellent written and oral communication, as well as analytical skills.
• Have excellent law school and undergraduate credentials and references.
Our attorneys enjoy:
• Quality benefit programs.
• Workplace flexibility.
• One-on-One Career coaching.
Please include: a resume listing all significant and relevant experiences, cover letter, law school and undergraduate transcripts, references and a writing sample.