$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Commercial Lines Product Manager
Manages the Commercial Lines product team to develop, design and implement products and enhancements to support Commercial Lines growth, retention and profitability goals. The Commercial Lines Product Development Manager position is very collaborative, working with Underwriting, IT, Legal, Actuarial, Finance, Corporate Communications and Marketing functions. This role will challenge, develop and lead the CL R and D product team to accomplish objectives set forth in the Commercial Lines business plan.
· Manage team responsible for multiline product development in Commercial Auto, GL, Property, Workers Comp, Inland Marine and Umbrella lines of business.
· Analyze complex statutory, regulatory and industry issues that affect commercial lines, make recommendations and manage assignments with team.
· Manage team with regard to research, testing and implementing solutions to complex technical or product problems or procedures. Some of these solutions will involve integration with systems and system changes.
· Manage product team to ensure requirements and filings related to compliance needs, policy changes or new products or programs for all lines of business are done correctly and efficiently.
· Participate in company-wide projects as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
· Manage team to monitor current and developing industry issues and trends.
· Manage team research and analyze competitor information on products, guidelines, rates, rules and procedures and report findings with recommendations.
· Conduct and attend meetings as a department liaison with regard to products, coverages, procedures and system issues.
· Bachelor's Degree with 5 or more years of experience with Commercial Lines as an underwriter or product analyst with experience managing others.
· Insurance designation (CPCU, etc.) preferred.
· Effective and diplomatic communication skills. Ability to collaborate and persuade others.
· High Level of attention to detail.
· Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
· Strong technical knowledge of commercial lines product and procedures. Well organized.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14