Commercial Lines Producer
A well respected P&C Insurance Agency in the greater State College, PA area has Retained The Carlisle Group to conduct a search for a Commercial Lines Producer
· Accountable for high standards of service and responsiveness to ensure fulfillment of external and internal client needs.
· Grows and develops client base through quoting and selling commercial lines insurance products to prospects, referrals, and existing customers by identifying and meeting insurance needs of client, through inside sales activities.
· Maintains book of business (commercial client base) to ensure customer retention.
· Maintains insurance industry and insurance product knowledge.
· Promotes agency and insurance industry by participating in appropriate company and community events.
· Adheres to all risk management guidelines as set forth by the agency.
· Performs other specific duties and projects as assigned by commercial lines manager.
· Property and Casualty Insurance License required.
· Must possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and enjoy working with people.
· Comprehensive understanding of insurance products.
· Three plus years’ experience in sales.
· The job is inside office-type work, largely sedentary with moderate standing, walking, reaching, bending, and stooping required.
· Required to travel on occasion within sales regions to support customer service and sales.
· Requires the exertion of 10 to 20 pounds occasionally and less than 10 pounds normally.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Valid through: 2/2/2022