Commercial Lending Senor Relationship Manager
Currently looking for an experienced Commercial Lending Relationship Manager for a leading nationwide financial institution. Interested candidates must have 5 to 10 years' experience in Commercial Lending and preferably have existing knowledge of the market.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Lending Relationship Manager
- Manage a portfolio of middle market relationships who need financial services and products to meet their needs.
- Prospect new business and enhance existing relationships.
- Engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the client's industry and alternative capital structures.
- Assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy.
- Lead, direct and coordinate key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects.
Requirements of the Commercial Lending Relationship Manager
- Undergraduate degreepreferred: Majors in business, finance or economic preferred. MBA desirable.
- Existing knowledge of the market preferred.
- Active member/participation in local community organizations.
- Must have 5 to 10 years' experience in Commercial Lending.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
- Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
- Ability to understand and interpret the principles of accounting and finance.
- Financial modeling experience and the completion of a formal credit training is required.
- Series 7, 63 (Must obtain series 7 & 63 license within 180 days of start date).