Our client, a leading nationwide financial institution has an immediate need for an experience Commercial Lending Relationship Manager. The Senior Relationship Manager (SRM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial banking clients who require financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the SRM is accountable for prospecting new business and retaining and deepening existing relationships. The SRM analyzes the client's financial and operating strategies and recommends alternative or additional financial services to best meet the client's immediate and long-term personal and business needs. The SRM will have the ability to forge relationships with the appropriate decision makers within the client company. The SRM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key extended team members in the analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects
- 5+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the commercial banking or middle market sector.
- Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual revenues of $10-$50 million.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability. Familiarity with sales force automation, such as SalesForce, ACT or other systems, a plus.
- Undergraduatedegree in business, finance or economics preferred. Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis required.
- Completion of formal credit training required.