Commercial Lender- Tyler, TX:
The ISC'S TEXAS BANKING RECRUITERS are working with a growing Commercial bank with a strong presence in the Corpus Christi, Texas market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving the Texas Market through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, community commitment and educational resources. The Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Lender to join their team. The role provides tremendous long- term growth, excellent support and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
We have openings in the following areas: /Tyler, TX
We're looking for a strong Commercial Lender who understands the Tyler, Texas Market and is looking for a long-term opportunity to continue learning, growing and expanding their connections and Client relationships with a financially sound and expanding Bank.
The Commercial Lender in the Tyler, TX market will be responsible for developing and maintaining account relationships. This individual will develop primary customer and prospect lists within assigned territory to market a broad range of bank services.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Commercial Lender: Tyler, TX Market
- Creates lists of prospective clients for sales leads. Builds relationships with existing Clients to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
- Participates in business events that are sources for business contacts or referrals.
- Solicits, develops, and services a wide variety of commercial loans and lines of credit, both secured and unsecured.
- Meets with and interviews loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
- Comes to conclusion and decides on loans and terms within established lending limits and/or makes recommendations to the Team Leader.
- Analyzes complex business transactions across all industries, ranging from commercial to industrialloans to income producing real estate loans and construction.
- Reviews and monitors current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms.
- Oversees and provides direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion.
- Provides clients appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
- Strong knowledge of Treasury Management products in order to cultivate existing and future depository relationships.
- Gives product demos to qualified customers for online banking and cash management products.
REQUIREMENTS: Commercial. Lender for Tyler, TX Market
- Must have at least 5 years of Commercial Lending experience in the Tyler, Texas area.
- Credit Analysis experience.
- Bachelordegree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
- Strong business development experience and ability to network and build a COI in the Greater Texas market, as well as Client cultivation abilities.
**Compensation is highly competitive based on experience as well as current verifiable comp info.**
We gladly pay $500 referral fees for referrals that result in a hire. If you know someone who may be a fit, please send their name/info to Kim Garrison. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name unless directed otherwise.
Please contact Kim Garrison, International Search Consultants to be considered & for referrals; email@example.com