Responsible for new business and renewal underwriting and pricing in accordance with program objectives within an assigned book of business. Responsible for account servicing management including policy issuance, audit, loss control and policy changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Able to function in a fast paced environment managing deadlines including rush submissions.
- Effectively prioritize work. Ability to multi-task is key.
- Manage renewal and new business quoting and policy issuance.
- Underwrite renewal business and take action as necessary regarding rating initiatives, loss experience and coverages.
- Manage Upload electronic files (policy, rating, and necessary underwriting information into multiple systems/databases.
- Coordinate timely policy issuance, (new and renewal), for all lines, including but not limited to, binding policies in carrier system, preparation, compilation, and delivery of final policy document,.
- Manage timely processing of all endorsement approvals as required from underwriting.
- Request and evaluate loss control surveys. Take necessary corrective action.
- Maintain electronic underwriting file in organized manner.
- Order policy Audits, document, and actively follow-up to collection.
- Manage issuance and processing all DNOC's, Rescissions, and Non-Renewals.
- Manage, oversee and work with outside processing vendors (MVR's/DMV etc.)
- Develop and maintain databasereports/reporting functionality.
- Special Projects –as assigned.