Rue Insurance, a prominent, Central New Jersey, full service insurance agency has been protecting clients’ assets for the past 100 years. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Commercial Service Manager to join our Hamilton, New Jersey team!
The Commercial Service Manager is responsible for overseeing the Commercial Lines Service Department. This department is made up of 15+ employees consisting of Account Managers, Marketing Specialists, Insurance Processors and Agents. This position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of the company and will oversee all processes involved with servicing clients to promote revenue growth, productivity, and ensure that exceptional levels of customer satisfaction are met. The Commercial Service Manager also provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction, and motivation to enable their success. We are looking for someone with exceptional leadership skills and a hands-on approach to management.
If you are ready for rewarding career within a growing organization, then we want to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Train and supervise the commercial account managers, tech team and marketing
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Manage operations and productivity of employees in each unit
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies as needed
- Evaluate and performance manage staff to identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer complaints, track complaint resolution and handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability to achieve target budgets for the department
- Minimize risk of financial loss
- Ensure departmental budget requirements are met
- Manage insurance data for reports and department analysis
- Conduct and participate in management, departmental and monthly company meetings
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- Master’s Degreepreferred
- 5-10 years commercial lines Account Management experience (company or agency level)
- 2-5years Supervisory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Basic computer knowledge and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Applied systems EPIC a plus
Physical Requirements: Must be capable of sitting for a long period of time, occasional walking. No lifting required.
Compensation: Competitive salary + a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, life, vision insurance + 401k match including profit sharing + Paid time off
To Apply: Pleaserespond to this ad with your resume including salary requirements.
Rue Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.