About the Role
A Top 10 National Insurance Broker with a major presence in Denver has an immediate job opening for a Commercial Insurance Service Manager. This is a multi-faceted role where you'll have many ways to impact the team and help the agency be successful. You will lead the commercial property and casualty service team and continue to maintain a dedicated book of accounts you'll personally service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Train, oversee, and manage the daily workflow of 8-10 account managers, marketing specialists and client service representatives
- Facilitate carrier and vendor relationships
- Conduct staff reviews and coaching
- Participate in department hiring
- Lead customer service resolution issues
- Workflow management and process improvement
Skills & Experience
A minimum of five (5) years as a Senior Commercial Account Manager or Account Executive for a retail insurance agency
- Management experience is not required. This can easily be an advancement opportunity. The agency is interested in individuals with personal experience in client service who possess leadership qualities and mentoring abilities.
- This is an immediate hiring need; however, the company is open to candidates relocating from outside of Denver. They are flexible on the start date, within reason, to accommodate time for a move.
Compensation & Perks
$90k-$120k with the top end of the range reserved for candidates with prior management experience