Our client is a nationwide, multi-line program specialty riskunderwriting manager, for over 30 years, focusing on the Crane,Rental Equipment & Party Goods Dealer, and Scaffolding Insurance markets. We also have the facilities to place difficult and complex Inland Marine risks.
Provide necessary processing and technical support to Underwriters, and the Underwriting process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be efficient, organized and resourceful.
- Able to function in a fast paced environment.
- Effectively prioritize work.
- Manage renewal process notifications and letters.
- Perform initial rating of multiple lines of business, ( new & renewal)
- Upload electronic files (policy, rating, and necessary underwriting information into multiple systems/databases.
- Coordinate timely policy issuance, (new and renewal), for all lines, including but not limited to, binding policies in carrier system, preparation, compilation, and delivery of final policy documents,.
- Timely processing of all endorsements.
- Order Loss Control Surveys, document, actively follow-up to completion.
- Maintain electronic underwriting file in organized manner.
- Order policy Audits, document, and actively follow-up to collection.
- Issue and process all DNOC's, Rescissions, and Non-Renewals.
- Oversee and work with outside processing vendors (MVR's/DMV etc..)
- Develop and maintain databasereports/reporting functionality. Provide system reports monthly and as needed.
- Special Projects –as assigned