The Account Executive will be responsible for servicing and marketing needs of Lockton clients under the general guidance of the Unit Manager.
- Coordinate the renewal of current client business from origination to completion; assist Unit Manager in developing and cross selling of new business.
- Prepare articulate and polished presentations (oral and/or written) for all levels of client contacts.
- Respond in a timely manner to the requests and needs of the client, producer and/or unit manager.
- Prepare written correspondence, report, and analyses as needed.
- Attend unit meetings, educational workshops, carrier functions, staff meetings, and social events as needed.
- Out of town travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- 5-10 years experience with complex commercial property and casualty account management.
- Effective time management skills necessary to prioritize workflow and manage priorities.
- Ability to influence outcomes through professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated presentation skills (preparation and execution).
- Ability to compile, analyze and interpret financial information and data to facilitate decision-making.
- Current insurance license or the ability to obtain a license; ARM, CRM, or CPCU certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.