Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Inside Product Specialist - Round Rock, TX (Commercial)
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for Inside Product Specialists to join our Inside Sales teams based in Round Rock, TX.
The Commercial Inside Product Specialist is a senior level individual contributor responsible for selling a defined set of enterprise products and services. You will provide technical advice to customers/teams/ and field team members during the sales process. Your role will be accountable for delivering quotes and closing sales on technical solutions, products, and/or services that address customer needs of varying complexity. You will be working with subject matter experts to address solutions of even higher complexity. Viewed as a trusted business advisor to our customers, you’ll be expected to have in-depth knowledge of Dells technology, products and services to help our customers formulate direction.
- Build relationships with assigned contacts within your account set striving to be seen as part of customer's total technology solution provider and trusted advisor
- Identify customer needs/requirements, and recommend the appropriate products and solutions
- Consistently manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Support a weekly forecast process and be able to accurately predict top opportunities and identify potential upside
- Effectively utilize/engage extended specialist teams as required when qualifying and developing opportunities
- Work well in a team environment by contributing ideas, striving to enhance the team's effectiveness, and support decisions by management
- Remain up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings and engage in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Strong knowledge of servers, storage, networking and Enterprise Software
- Competency in providing total solutions and providing cross segment teamwork
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 8years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Self- driven strategic thinker
- Understand the complex solutions of customers in Commercial
- Manage time and prioritize effectively; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.