We’re looking for an experienced marketing leader who has shown they can lead global teams to develop and execute end-to-end marketing strategies that drive business results. You’ll be leading our Global Commercial PC marketing team to create world-class marketing that will drive awareness, consideration and preference for our entire ecosystem. This is a key strategic focus area for HP and represents a significant portion of our business.
The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing master, with deep knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing, media and commercial marketing. You’ll likely have worked for a major international brand before, perhaps in another part of the world, and you’ll be able to demonstrate how you’ve led teams to deliver end-to-end marketing, from insights to execution.
You’ll be leading a team of marketing professionals based around the world, working with our global business units and regional marketing teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Global Head of Commercial Marketing with a dotted line to the business you represent you will be responsible for:
- Lead the development of insights led marketing strategies and plans for pan-commercial marketing efforts, SMB marketing efforts and vertical marketing efforts for Healthcare and Education in close collaboration with business leadership and regional marketing leaders; category and go to market teams truly bringing to life the 4Ps of marketing
- Oversee marketing communications, research/insights development, KPI setting & tracking and marketing calendar planning
- Deliver brand awareness and demand gen programs that advance services leadership end deliver superior ROI
- Manage all budgets, partner funding and forecasting
- Be part of the global PC core staff representing marketing and collaborating across specific initiatives
- Drive core business PC growth from a marketing perspective, from insights and value prop to actual execution of communications activities across all regions
- Manage team of individual contributors
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum of 10 years in marketing roles with at least 5 years specifically in the PC / IT industry
- Digital mastery with demonstrable knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing and media, ideally in a consumer environment
- International global brand experience a must.
- Working knowledge of commercial PC sales channels.
- Proven track record in strategic communications planning
- Media planning experience with the ability to read, understand and approve detailed multi-national media plans.
- Experience in creating and guiding global comms strategies
- Proven track record of agency/client management
- You will be able to identify great creative from average creative
- High level of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom
- Budget planning and process management
- WW, Regional and Country experience
- Driven, energetic, transformational and engaging
- Quick learner, blast to action, brave
- Deep understanding of the role of creative, PR, Media… attracting and retaining great agency partners
Job ID 3023143