Yamaha Motor Finance Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb financial products that supports our customers and dealers in the purchase of motorsports products that Rev your Heart.
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join Yamaha Motor Finance Corporation, U.S.A., in Cypress, CA. Under the direction of Financial Services Management, performs lease quotes, underwriting and credit decisions for YCF. Manages the processing of new transactions, collections on the transactions and the termination. Interacts with the Distributors, Direct Sales Staff, leasing customers and internal departments such as legal, tax and accounting to coordinate transactions and handle daily functions of maintaining the YCF portfolio.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Generates lease quotes using custom software
- Working closely with salesmen to customize each pay structure
- Process credit applications, performs credit review and decision. Entails working with applicants and salesmen to obtain all necessary documentation.
- Review of municipal bids for acceptability and compliance
- Responsible for verifying tax compliances on lease transactions prior to funding
- Assist Manager with various reporting and processes necessary to create reports and presentations to Executive Management
- Responsible for verifying Yamaha Sales compliance with procedures and authorizing release of units
- Assist in collection activity
- Review special requests for documentation alterations and work withLegal Counsel for final approval
- Assist in recruiting, training and managing staff
- Requires 4 year college degree and no less than 5 years of previous commercial leasing or financial service underwritingexperience along with supervisory experience
- Must have experience with handling legal documentation and leasing tax issues
- High level of accuracy, preciseness and attention to detail are essential
- Superior customer service/relations etiquette
- Ability to multi-task and have strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint