Role Summary: The Commercial Finance Manager, Global Support will provide financial leadership to the GE Digital Customer Success organization within the Commercial function. This role partners with various members of the Commercial Finance and Global FP&A teams as well as Customer Success Operations teams to provide finance support and manage complex issues within finance and develop long-term planning & integration across all of Customer Success. Essential Responsibilities:
In addition, the role partners closely with GE Digital leadership, the product finance organizations, sales operations and the Commercial integration leader to create and implement processes that meet business needs across the global organization.
Further responsibilities include:
- Partner with operating leaders across Customer Success including Support, Adoption, Managed Services, and Education Services to deliver committed Contribution and Operating Margins including renewal rates, new support attach rates, proper pricing through rate cards, and billable utilization.
- Work with cross-functional teams to analyze & present key financial & strategic issues to leadership including renewal rates and new support attach rates.
- Manage & measure cost, investment, and capital allocation decisions across organization including headcount approval.
- Forecast quarterly cost and develop pacing mechanisms with GE Digital Global FP&A team.
- Lead quarter-close and reporting processes.
- Support monthly financial routines: metrics reporting, billing, cost allocation, senior management communications.
- Partner with GE Global Operations organization to execute recurring monthly revenue recognition procedures and to manage specific support engagements.
- Partner with Controllership, GEDFP&A team, Global Ops Leader and Finance Integration leader on key initiatives for GE Digital Customer Success
- Proactively work to identify, assess, and manage financialrisk.
- Drive Finance simplification efforts including general ledger reduction, COA consistency and ERP implementations. Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 5years’ relevantfinanceexperience
- Legal Authorization to work in the U.S is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills. Desired Characteristics:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- FMP / EFLP / CAS (internal)
- MBA or CPA from an accredited university or college (external)
- Prior experience working in a SAAS environment
- Experience with large multi-national firm
- Proven management and organizational experience, including coordinating multiple people / projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong "presence"- ability to influence peers and leadership team
- Experience with Oracle, SAP and Hyperion
- Experience working in a matrixed and global environments