Commercial Excellence Project Lead
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
As the ‘home of unique offerings’ within SABIC, the Specialties Strategic Business Unit is focused on challenging technology endeavors that positively impact the way the world travels, communicates, works and lives. This SBU provides unique offerings such as high heat resins, functional compounds and additives, specialty fluids, nanotechnology and thermoplastics composites to industries such as Additive Manufacturing, Consumer & Industrial, Electronics, Healthcare, Mass Transportation, Automotive and Water Management.
Role Purpose and major responsibilities include:
As part of a global team, the Customer Experience Project Specialist drives SABIC Specialties customers’ preference by delivering a differentiated experience when our customers interact with the Customer Fulfillment team’s people, products and services. Enables priority setting in serving the most important customers and subsequently enhance the customer experience for those groups of buying customers and end-users with the correct Service Level Design. Develops and leads pilot projects to implement service offerings in the region (e.g. fast formulation, samples and other differentiated offerings) that drive profitable growth and/or margin expansion with appropriate customer groups.
• Leading multidisciplinary pilot project teams responsible from scoping to implementing new commercial service offerings as part of the Customer Fulfilment Strategy.
• Managing the life cycle of services and implementing actions to mitigate potential downside in a globally consistent way.
• Developing an analytical base to evaluate service effectiveness in a globally consistent way with an outside-in view, supporting the decision-making processes, driving effective communications (o.a. Service Dashboards) and behavioral change.
• Establishing strong collaboration mechanisms with the Value Creation and Customer Fulfillment teams as well as the Customer Business Transformation team to drive service projects both regionally as well as globally.
• Finding ways to articulate and increase customer value recognition and hence measurable margin/benefit out of the services offered by the Customer Fulfillment team.
• Develops, implements and monitors the efficiency and effectiveness of new/innovative customer service offerings, aligned with a multidisciplinary group of internal and external stakeholders, using project and pilot management tools and processes
• Develops and articulates conceptual service frameworks that allows for new customer insights supported and/or based upon quantitative approach and an outside-in perspective (voice-of-the-customer).
Requirements Education/Experience Requirements:
• BS/BA Degree
• Commercial-Technical or Field Marketing experience in B2B technical products: minimum 7+ years.
• Strong business acumen – strategic thinker with ability to convert into short term results
• Proven interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Very strong analytical and project management skills
• Excellent communication skills and influencing abilities
• Strong understanding of change management and experience in driving change.
• Demonstrated ability of process improvement
• In depth knowledge of Excel and spreadsheet modeling as well as ERP and CRM systems
• You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the apply online option on this page.
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States