5 - 7 years experience • Construction
2. At least 5years of experience in estimating
3. Experience in new construction and renovation projects, commercial and mixed use / multifamily.
4. Experience in takeoff and pricing of trade work.
5. Knowledge of the construction markets in Madison, WI and surrounding areas.
6. Ability to fit in with Encore Culture.
7. Thorough understanding of how to read and interpret plans and specifications.
8. Scheduling ability.
9. Experience in Value Engineering.
10. Experience in purchasing.
11. Skill in using Microsoft Office, Excel and Project.
I work with companies and candidates all over Wisconsin and the Midwest. There are many reasons people reach out to WCSR. I work closely with companies and candidates so I can do my best in making a great fit that meet the needs of both parties more quickly and with more honesty. The advantage WCSR has over otherstaffing firms is you will be working with me only. Most positions are direct so you can take immediate advantage of the company benefit packages unlike contract to direct roles where there is a waiting period. I’m your recruiter and your account executive. Our conversations are confidential. There are no other eyes on your information in the event you are still employed eliminating the risk of your current employer finding out about your passive search. Your information is secure and will never be released until we both agree you qualify for a role and you give me permission to submit your information to a company. All companies are released to candidates before submitting. Candidates and Clients are encouraged to be candid in order to keep you moving forward and not backwards in your career and potential new hire. Sometimes when interviewing direct it’s hard to ask the really important questions to know if the job or the candidate is going to be the best fit. WCSR is the “middle-man” and liaison between candidate and client in order to bring transparency to solving problems on the front end more quickly. Mitigating riskbefore you quit your job or bringing on a new employee is the goal of WSCR.