Independence Title Company in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area (Monticello Office), a wholly owned subsidiary of Title Resource Group (TRG) is seeking a Commercial Escrow Officer/Escrow Specialist. TRG is a full-service title, settlement, underwriting and vendor management services company serving real estate companies, affinity groups, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
The Commercial Escrow Officer in this position is responsible for:
- Working closely with clients to accomplish a closed transaction in a timely, efficient and error-free manner
- Processing files and preparing Closing Disclosure (CD) and/or HUD1 Settlement Statement and all other closing documents necessary for the transaction
- Participate in Marketing/Entertainment to build a good customer base
- Assist legal group with company document production, such as supporting affidavits, non-disclosure agreements, and clerical production
- Assist legal group in production of company educational materials and presentations
- Be available to assist DFW Escrow Teams with escrow related questions
- Assist escrow with premium calculations on more difficult transactions
- Answer questions for residential closers working on commercial transactions
- Assist with new hire Ramquest or escrow training, as needed to supplement or back-up current trainer
Truly Remarkable Service:
- We are looking for a friendly, outgoing, well organized person with a strong work ethic and desire to find solutions to help customers have a truly remarkable experience closing their real estate transactions.
- Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees and customers.
- Establish a professional working rapport with our clients and any new relationships that are established.
On a personal and professional level, here's just part of what you'll enjoy:
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and Development
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Corporate Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Reimbursement
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of 10 years Commercial Escrow processing experience is required
- Technical knowledge of the commercial closing process is required
- Strong, effective communication and customer service skills required
- Microsoft Suite proficient