We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Commercial Development Manager for our Baseline team. You will be working with Life Science and Pharma customers in leveraging Verily technology solutions to optimize clinical trials and bring life-saving therapies to market more effectively.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to launch Verily solutions to the market and create strategic commercial growth, with the focused objective of driving revenue growth to achieve our commercial targets. You will be responsible for developing go-to-market strategies, creating compelling content and messaging, standing up support services to enable customer-facing teams, and working directly with customers to drive revenue. In addition to driving near-term commercial objectives, you will provide commercial input to the product team on new product offerings to ensure scalable, profitable, and competitively differentiated solutions.
This is a highly collaborative role, and you would work in close partnership with Sales, Engagement Management, Product, Clinical, Engineering, Regulatory, UX and other teams.
- Develop and execute on the go-to-market strategy for our Life Science and Pharma customers to launch novel and complex solutions, including digital, data, and software solutions for optimizing clinical trials.
- Package company strategy and technology into a differentiated value proposition and market offering.
- Partner with Marketing Communications to deliver high-quality external content to support the go-to-market efforts, including engaging product demos, presentations, webinars, sales collateral and videos.
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure that commercial requirements are incorporated into the product roadmap.
- Engage in customer meetings and serve as the external product expert for presenting to partners to drive sales growth.
- BA/BS in computer science / engineering, biology / medical sciences, or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred.
- 6-10+ years experience in: B2B Enterprise Commercial, Product Marketing, Product Management, Client/Partnership Services, Business Development, Sales.
- Knowledge of Pharma and Life Sciences; at a minimum regulated healthcare.
- Experience heavily working directly with customers and/or sales teams.
- Willingness to travel (post COVID).
- Knowledge of the clinical trial space.
- Experience with complex digital, data and software solutions.
- Start-up, fast-paced environment experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships with customers.
- Analytical thinker with a positive and optimistic attitude.