Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world's health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives. We are developing tools and devices to collect, organize and activate health data, and creating interventions to prevent and manage disease.
The Commercial Development Lead for CAD (computer assisted detection) will drive execution of the commercialization strategy for artificial intelligence as applied to retinal imaging. The focus of the role will be orchestrating and managing multiple stakeholder partners, to achieve commercial success. The primary categories of partners will be Verily's partner for retinal imaging equipment, health insurance companies, including commercial payers, regional and national CMS, and primary points of care, such as the primary care networks of health systems, retail pharmacies and clinical pathology lab offices. While the initial focus will be the United States, the commercial development lead will take a global perspective on market opportunities and execute the commercial strategy across multiple geographies over time.
- Reporting to the Commercial Lead CAD, the Commercial Development Lead will implement the commercial strategy and sales operations for CAD (primarily through commercial partner company channels).
- Take ownership of commercial project management with key commercial partner organizations, including commercial partnership definition, contracting (in cooperation with Verily alliance management and legal teams), and execution, including target definition, partner accountability and target achievement.
- Contribute to the further evolution of the commercial strategy and support the Commercial Lead, CAD in providing ongoing updates to Verily leadership on commercial strategy execution status.
- Work closely with Google and Affiliates to ensure maximum access and adoption in all geographies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- 10+ years of strategic marketing/channel management/client relations.
- Experience with pricing development and execution of strategy/tiering.
- Prior work experience in the life sciences, healthcare and/or technology industries.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in executing successful commercialization in early-stage companies, combined with experience working in large organizations.
- Outstanding skill and experience in delivering sales results through partner channels and direct personal contributions when needed.
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, documentation and presentation/reporting skills.